|Justified Bing image|
- Mags Bennett from the second season of TV series Justified.
- Boyd Crowder from the TV series Justified -- I'm bummed the upcoming season will be the final season. I love watching the interaction between Raylan and Boyd.
- Beast from the fairy tale Beauty & the Beast -- I am fond of redeemed villains (or least those who many people might consider to be villains) as you'll see from most of my choices for this post.
- Jason Morgan from the soap opera General Hospital -- I haven't seen the show for a while, but he had his own code. I never felt like he was evil, but would do what he had to in order to protect those he loved.
- Sonny Corinthos from the soap opera General Hospital -- I don't usually like mobsters, but there's just something about him. Amazing eyes. So much emotion revealed through them.
- Julianne Potter (played by Julia Roberts) in the movie My Best Friend's Wedding -- yes, she's trying her darnedest to break up a wedding, but I love her anyway.
- Ebenezer Scrooge from The Christmas Carol -- again, my kind of villain. Redeemed by the end of the movie(s). I haven't
read the book. Must remedy that.
- Castor Troy (played by Nicholas Cage & John Travolta) in the movie Face/Off. Both actors did a fabulous job playing both Sean Archer (hero of the movie) and Castor Troy. And while Castor Troy was never redeemed, he did teach Sean's daughter a handy trick.
Once Upon a Time Bing image
- Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin from the TV series Once Upon a Time -- about the time I think he's
- Regina/Evil Queen from the TV series Once Upon a Time -- about the time I think she's completely nonredeemable, something happens to make me hope she'll change her ways because we saw that she wasn't born evil.
- Neal McCaffery from the TV series White Collar -- he's a con man who works with the FBI. I don't usually go for con men, but inside he's a really good guy. And super hot. Again, bummed the series is ending.
- Mozzy from the TV series White Collar -- I'm really going to miss him, too, when the show ends. He's a criminal...but he doesn't go after innocents. He makes me laugh and his back story made me go "awww."
White Collar Bing image