|http://bit.ly/1d5S89c -- Creative-Commons licensed content|
My answer this week will most likely differ next week. Why? I've been sick most of the week and that tends to skew my mind. So, here's what romance means to me this week, not in any particular order:
- Cuddling, for cuddling's sake, without further expectations.
- Making sure the fan is on if I'm hot or off if I'm cold.
- Ditto for my snuggly blanket...on if cold, off it hot.
- At least poke me every couple hours to see if I need anything.
- Make sure I stay hydrated.
- Bring me a cold cloth for my head when I have a migraine. Refreshen when it's warm and/or dry.
- Help me keep track of if/when I took my meds.
- Make sure the bathroom is stocked with soft tp.
- Don't make tacos for supper when I'm sick with tummy troubles.
- Holding hands.
- Kissing hello and good-bye.
- "Just because" surprises.
- Doing chores your spouse despises.
- Cuddling and snuggling, without further expectations.
- Secret smiles and shared memories.
- If one of us is out of town, calling to let the other know s/he arrived...and check in every day or so until s/he gets home.
- Watching a show you're not interested in just because your significant other is and you want to spend time with him/her.
- Remembering milestones.
- Being patient and kind to one another.
- Sticking together in good times and in bad.
- Cherishing one another.
|http://bit.ly/1538nRt -- Creative-Commons licensed content|